Salary and benefits
- Starting salary is $40,000 to $45,000, based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision. EMG pays 87.5% of total premium and 100% of medical deductible.
- Short- and Long-term Disability and Term Life. EMG pays 100% of premium.
- 10 days of PTO (paid time off) in the first year, after six months; 10 days PTO in second year; and 15 days each year thereafter.
- Paid December break when company closes, Dec. 24 through Jan. 1.
- Paid holidays: Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and the day after Thanksgiving.
- Participation in the company’s profit sharing program. The profit sharing can be a contribution to a SEP-IRA or a year-end cash bonus or a combination of both based on company profitability and employee performance.
>OPENING for DATA ANALYST I
>PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A DATA ANALYST I
>TRAINING AND EQUIPMENT
>WHERE TO SEND COVER LETTER, RESUME, AND REFERENCES